My name is Paul Kohler. I saved Wimbledon Police Station when they said it was impossible. Now we need to stop Brexit and solve the problems that caused it. That's why I want to be your MP.I am new to frontline politics - I joined the Lib Dems in 2017 to fight against Brexit. I want a government that leads in Europe, and addresses the inequalities that led to the Brexit vote. I have lived in Wimbledon for the last 30 years with my wife, Samantha, and our four daughters. I became a local councillor last year to help improve the area for local people.
Let’s build a brighter future.
Now I want to fight for Wimbledon on the national stage, to promote the tolerant, open values that make this such a wonderful place to live.
Lib Dem priorities for the 2019 General Election
Find out more here
- Stop Brexit and invest the £50 billion Remain Bonus in public services and tackling inequality.
- Tackle the climate emergency by generating 80% of our electricity from renewables by 2030 and insulating all low-income homes by 2025.
- Give every child the best start in life by recruiting 20,000 more teachers as part of an extra £10 billion a year for schools.
- Build a fairer economy by providing free childcare from 9 months and giving every adult £10,000 to spend on skills & training throughout their lives.
- Transform our mental health services by treating mental health with the same urgency as physical health.